Links

Monday, December 20, 2021

Monday

All good things must come to an end, that includes those things you all get to call weekends. I too had the opportunity to call this weekend a weekend off and it was very nice. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on. 

Let's start this week off right with a preview to see what is coming up for all of us. 

Tomorrow is the Winter Solstice, or the first day of my least favorite season of the year Winter. I know, it pretty much starts off with the most magical day of the year Christmas, but this is the only week that has a day or so that I don't mind snow. So from 6:00 PM Friday till noon on Saturday it's almost OK if it snows. What else does the Winter Solstice bring? Well tomorrow is the shortest day of the year. Days have been getting shorter and shorter since the Start of Summer, now we flip that starting Wednesday as the days start getting longer and longer. 

I'll probably write a few more months of my Goodby 2021 BLOG. It comes on December 31 at 9:00 AM and I write it over a period of time. I have it formatted already for the year and have about a quarter of it done, now just comes the fun part of reviewing my year and writing it down for all to enjoy. 

Friday is Christmas Eve, where I post all of my older Christmas Eve Videos. It's the one time where everyone tries to get together and have fun.

It's going to be a fun filled week, but first....

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: