Links

Thursday, December 09, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This week's pic goes back a few years, back to my very first Jimmy Buffett concert that was actually held at PNC Park in Pittsburgh. I had gone up with Mark Devault and his clan, and we tailgated in a lot that was probably the player's lot as we were right beside the stadium. 

Not sure who the girl was, it was just some random girl who was wandering around and we gave her a jello shot since she invaded our tailgate. This was the first of I think 10 times that I have seen Jimmy in Concert live. The rest of them are all at the Amphitheater in Burgettstown (it'll always be Star Lake to me no matter how many name changes it goes through.). 

Hav yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: