Links

Friday, December 24, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Christmas Eve Friday


Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Christmas Eve Friday.

Watch this blog around 9:00, that's when the post with all the previous Christmas Eve past videos posts for you all to see. 

It's Christmas Eve, the time of the year when the family assembles for a good time and just to be together. Once again this year we will be traveling to my sister Terri's, taking some Hot Sausage and eating some of Nick's Prime Rib that he makes every year. My camera will once again be in tow and I'm going to have to figure out what music to put the pictures to for this year's video. No clues yet, but I'm open to any and all suggestions. 

Michelle and I are both off today, do you believe I get a three-day weekend? I'm quite happy for that as it is time for a little bit of a break. 

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Christmas Eve and Christmas Holiday. 

Oh, and you can track Santa on NORADS Santa Tracker to determine where the big man is at. His journey may have already started. 

No comments: