Links

Saturday, December 04, 2021

Happy Birthday Kim SanJulian

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Sister Kim SanJulian a very Happy Birthday today. We started out in life where I was one year older than her, but since I am only 21 years old, she has passed me up by a couple of years by now. 

Kim is an amazing sister, one that I have had numerous arguments through the years, but there has always been a great deal of respect for her and her viewpoint even though I would never let her know that. 

Not sure what Kim and Robert have planned for the day, but I'm sure it will either be a nice dinner or something from Menards which is her favorite restaurant if they are still open, or something along those lines. 

If you see Kim today, take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Kim

No comments: