Links

Friday, December 31, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy New Years Eve Friday.

This is actually my next to last post of the year, coming up at around 9:00 will be my Goodbye 2021 Blog that is all set to post. It's where I go through my year month by month according to what I put in my BLOG. 

I'm off today and enjoying a nice three-day weekend, training starts up for RTI again next week so I have to take this time and enjoy it. Michelle is also off until Monday, so a few chores may be in line for us, but I plan on watching a little bit of football over the weekend. 

No plans for us tonight, we never do go out but to anyone who does know that COVID is here and more and more people, even within my own circle are testing positive. I'm fine and Michelle is fine, but Hayley and Tyler who were here Monday tested Positive on Tuesday so we are being precautious. We have both had all three shots to date and are good. If anyone else is going out tonight, make sure that you use a designated driver or install Uber or something on your phone to be able to safely get to where you are going. 

See you on the other side of 2021

No comments: