Links

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, the animals are all resting peacefully as is Michelle. I'm here watching who knows what, as the TV is always on mostly for noise more than anything else. 

Can anyone guess what is on my agenda for the day? You guessed it, I will once again be working for RTI and hitting the road this morning as I head towards beautiful Hundred West Virginia to work once again. I feel like I am just spinning my wheels at this point as I have already made numerous visits to places where people just are not home. This quarter is winding down and there is light at the end of the tunnel, I will say that much at least. 

Michelle is planning on doing some baking today. Christmas Cookies and Banana Nut Bread I believe are on her agenda for the day. So when I return from Hundred, the official cookie taster will be the next hat I wear. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: