Links

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, hopefully, it is nowhere near as wet today as it was yesterday. I was looking for the ark at some points yesterday. It did pour down the rain multiple times. 

I'm sitting out here smelling cookies that Michelle baked yesterday and wondering if I should have one. She did not go crazy and wanted to do some banana bread. 

On my agenda for the day, well grocery shopping of course then I'm heading to Hundred once again. I've already informed my supervisor that this is my last weekend working for RTI in 2021. I'll work a couple of days this week, then they can shut down the project for 2022 and start prepping for 2022. Hopefully, I can stay dry today. 

I did talk to Terri about Christmas Eve yesterday, asking her what she wanted me to bring. She was looking forward to the Hot Sausage that I do every year. We wondered since there is so much food if she wanted us to change it up a little, nope she wants the Hot Sausage and that is what she will get. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho this is 17 in a row (and my streak stops Saturday!!!)



No comments: