Links

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is now behind us and sloth and turtle have their 100 yard sprint to see who is quicker, I think they are about 90 yard mark and it's a dead heat, good reason to do a tidbits. 

* It has been 21,200 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new and improved 991 day Calender. I prefer my calendar as it is the best calendar and it is variable. 

* It has been 6,434 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. This current group is finishing up finals this week and some will be graduating on Saturday. 

* 5,018 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC, would you believe Michelle still talked to me after that movie choice. 

* 4,240 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she was expecting it as we had already bought the engagement ring and it was sitting in the safe. 

* It was 3,783 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, seems like it was just yesterday. 

* I have now lived 1,405 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong. It really brings into the perception of just how young he was. 

* I have 3,725 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. 

* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 352 more days. 

* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 271 days away. Good thing we didn't play them this year, Pitt was actually pretty good. 

* There are 235 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary together. =)

* There are only 97 days until the start of Spring 2022. My favorite season of the year rolls around again. 

* There are 57 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert. The Concert was supposed to be this August (actually it was supposed to be in March of last year) and they have moved it until the middle of February next year. So basically I bought tickets for a concert in 2022 in 2019. 

* 48 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, he has ended his winter vacation and can once again be seen in the back yard eating the Corn Michelle puts out. 

*18 more days to go until my Goodbye 2021 Blog is posted, it's been eventful.  I really need to start formatting. 

* There are 9 more shopping days left until Christmas 2021.

* I have written 6,626 blogs in the now 17 1/4 years since I started blogging. Seems like it was just yesterday that I started all of this. 

* Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. 

* Just working one job today, I may be heading out one more time for RTI this year tomorrow night. 

* WVU football is going Bowling against Minnesota. We are an underdog going into the game and rightfully so. 

* Michelle and I are planning on a trip to Harry's Saturday to get some Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve. 

* I'm Not sure if I have ever mentioned to anyone ever before, or if I have even said anything on this blog about it, but I Hate Snow. 

* Have yourselves a great day.  

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: