Links

Sunday, December 05, 2021

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I once again sit on a quiet Sunday morning, Peanut and I are out here checking on that sprint between the turtle and sloth that started a few weeks ago, they are in fact beyond halfway right now and at a good 56 yards in their 100-yard race. They are still neck and neck, so this could still be anyone's race. I'm collecting my thoughts for the day and who really knows what is on the TV. 

I'm out working again for RTI. I'm heading to Hundred WV once again to try to find a few people home and close out a few lines. I'll try to head out today and possibly next weekend and I got to be honest, that might do it for me in 2021 for RTI. I think the drop-dead date to stop is the following weekend, or the week before Christmas. I'm ready to shut it down for the year and quarter and get a little bit of a break until after the new year. 

Before I do that, Michelle and I will be doing our weekly grocery shopping. Then come home and do our weekly chores before I head west again. 

No major plans for Michelle or I think week other than working. I've been putting in about 60 hours a week since the beginning of October, other than the week of Thanksgiving and the week when they closed Mon County and I got a weekend off. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: