Links

Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday

Well, the Christmas Holiday is now completely over with, even the day after Christmas that was part of the weekend. Now it is time to take our collective butts back to work and stick our collective noses back onto that grindstone of doing what we all do for a living. 

It's going to be a second consecutive short week for me, last weekend was a three-day weekend as this one will be due to New Years. Do Michelle or I have any plans? Nope, we'll both be sleeping by the time the New Year begins. 

No big plans for this week, I know the Mountaineers play their bowl game tomorrow night at 10:00 PM. That's an awful late start, I may just have to record that game and watch it the next day if need be. I'm sure I'll be up a few times throughout the night to check the score and get updates on the game. If we play a bad game I'll get plenty of sleep, I had the same strategy years ago for the Orange Bowl, and wouldn't you know I watched the whole thing.

I hope everyone has a great day. lets get this started again. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: