Links

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Saturday, NO WORK!!!!!

Here I sit rather happy that this guy is finally getting a little bit of time off and can enjoy some time away from running from one job to the other. My attention whore friend Peanut is here with me as usual, but she's not talking. I'm out here watching who knows what, and planning my day ahead. 

Drying Laundry early this morning will be on my agenda before Michelle and I head to Harry's to get some things for the freezer and some hot sausage for Christmas Eve. I've also got a little bit of Christmas shopping left to do either today or tomorrow, the major stuff other than for my wife is done and over with. Now I can focus on Michelle and the things that we need for Christmas Eve's Chinese Gift exchange. 

Something else we are doing this weekend, Michelle wants to bake some banana nut bread. She bought a couple things from Pampered Chef to make smaller loaves and I think that is what she wants to use. We've got some pretty ripe bananas on the bar as our base. We bought a bunch of discounted ones at Krogers Sunday and have been sitting and letting them ripen. 

WVU has their winter commencement today, so town should be pretty empty by tomorrow and for the next few weeks as everyone is leaving for Winter Break. 

Have yourselves a great day, I will 

No comments: