Links

Saturday, December 04, 2021

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again, the calm before the storm we could say. Peanut and I are discussing the Sloth and Turtle race which has now covered almost 40 yards. There is something playing on the boob tube, no idea what it is as it is just noise to me as I never pay attention to it.

There is no rest for the wicked as I am once again jumping into the car and heading west for about an hour. I will once again be working in Hundred WV today and tomorrow for RTI. I feel we are at the point where I am just spinning my wheels, I've already been to all of these places numerous times and not found anyone home or they are just not answering the door for me. I'll keep chugging along though as we are trying to get any numbers that we can to make our yearly total. My production this quarter has went way down for a couple reasons, shorter days and I'm working two jobs mainly. 

The Mountaineers play basketball this afternoon against Radford at I think 4:00. I've got to do my best to avoid that traffic, but it should not be much of an issue to be honest with you. 

It's dead week at WVU this coming week, which means the following week will be finals and that's when all the students leave for Winter Break until January 10th. Town should be empty for a few weeks giving us locals some relief from the traffic. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: