Links

Friday, December 17, 2021

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

My streak officially stops, as I've worked 65 of the last 68 days, either working one job or the other or both since Michelle and the girls were on a girl's trip. I had a weekend off in early November because Monongalia County was shut down and RTI had halted any and all fieldwork in the only county I had segments. That and Thanksgiving Day are the three days off that I had during that time in question. Today I'm working as I normally do, but I will not be traveling for RTI this weekend and my year and my quarter are done for fieldwork for 2021. I'm off from doing any fieldwork until probably the second week of January as I'll have to do certifications again. 

Don't worry about me being bored, I will have plenty to do during my downtime on weekends. Tomorrow Michelle and I are running to Harry's to pick up some Hot Sausage for Christmas Eve. It's tradition, gotta have it. I've also got a Goodbye 2021 blog post to format and start writing, which is time-consuming believe it or not. Christmas is coming up, so I've got some things to do to get ready for that as well. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: