Links

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to my last hours of Bachelorhood, where many grooms would be out running around, we were setting up the Wedding Venue the night before the wedding. 

We did have a lot of helping hands in helping us set up that night, instead of a rehearsal dinner Michelle and I bought a bunch of Pizzas and we chowed down as we transformed the Marilla Center into a tropical paradise. We were both very thankful for so many friends and family to step in and assist, we could not have done it without you. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

One last time this year, Hi ho hi ho

No comments: