Links

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet Household, the Christmas Story Marathon is over with, the Christmas festivities are completed and the Countdown of shopping days until next Christmas has begun. The good news is there are probably a number of sales to take advantage of in the next week or so. 

Michelle and I had a great Christmas Holiday starting with Christmas Eve at Terri's and culminating with Christmas Dinner at her sister Chris's house. 

Plans for the day are basically to get back to normal and post-Christmas shopping. That means planning out our meals for the week and going shopping, the same thing that we pretty much do every week and every Sunday morning. 

I have gotten a pretty good start on my Goodbye 2021 BLOG that posts later this week where I relive the previous year month by month based on the content that I have put into and shared on my blog. It's a fun time where I take a little bit of time out and reflect on my year month by month and day by day. It really is relaxing and enjoyable, especially since I try to produce a new post every day. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: