Links

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Photo Flashback Thursday

 

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This picture seems like it was just yesterday, but it has been over 14 years. Chris O (Hector from WVAQ and on the right) had a college buddy who did in game entertainment for the Pittsburgh Pirates (Chris does it for WVU). He invited me and a couple other softball teammates, Chewy (the bog wookie looking guy who runs the cameras in the end zone or on the court for WVU and Phil (yellow shirt) who was employed by the Athletic Department at the time but since went back and got another masters and teaches History in the local school district. We all took the afternoon and took in a Pirate game. The Pirates beat the Padres that day 4-1

The day was a lot of fun, and that was me with some of my boys of Summer that I enjoyed playing with. We were the team that was discussed every Monday morning on WVAQ Morning show as Kevin was our 3rd Baseman. 

Arguably the funnest group of guys I have ever been around.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: