Links

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Happy Birthday Kynlea Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Great-Niece Kylea Rae Dalton a very Happy Birthday today.

This little photogenic girl is an absolute bundle of joy to be around, this scene stealer photobombed this photo last year when Ralphie and Amy took her to a WVU women's Basketball game I believe.

I know texting back and forth with Amy over the weekend that she is planning on taking the kids to Idlewild Park today. I guarantee you I know a couple of kids that are going to have an absolute ball today.

If you happen to see this little bundle of joy today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her the happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday Kynlea.


Edit, this posted about 14 hours after it was supposed to. Sorry Kynlea, I hope you had a great day at Idlewild.

No comments: