Links

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday

7th Grade Picture

Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet over the years. Little lost moments of time that are forever captured with a camera for all to see and share years later. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always my pleasure and a whole lot of fun. It's good to reflect upon your past.

This weeks picture goes way back back to the days when I was in Junior High School and actually had hair. Yes my days of being a long haired hippy were winding down in the mid 70's, as seen here by my 7th Grade School picture for our yearbook. This puts this picture either in the fall of 1976 or the spring of 1977, or the "Elvis is Alive" era. I actually had someone ask me if I was alive when Elvis was during my Freshman year of College.

You have to absolutely love that Western motif shirt that I wore that day, I have no idea why I wore that shirt that day, but it was one of those pictures that were forever captured and you can not change. I was a very hot looking guy back then, even if I do have to say so myself.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: