Links

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Saturday

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, waking up and planning out my day. I'm up with nothing on the TV behind me and the only sounds I hear are that of the fan behind me and its soothing and relaxing humming.

I have to travel to Philippi this morning to pick up my segment materials this morning, but I should be back sometime before noon. Michelle is going into the Vet's office to work this morning and get a few things done she needs to get done, then it's off to Mountainfest.

We did not make it to Mountainfest yesterday evening, I wasn't feeling all that great after work, and we decided to hold off until today. For some reason I had a headache yesterday after work and I never get headaches. I don't think either of us were feeling 100% yesterday so we are waiting until today to go and see Alabama. I have seen them 5 or 6 times (lost count), but I haven't seen them in close to 30 years. They used to always play Morgantown during the 80's.

I hope everyone has a great day today, and once again allow yourselves a little extra time to get to where you need to be today. We have an influx of two wheeled traffic around town and I'm sure everyone would like their loved ones safe and back home at the end of this event.





No comments: