Links

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I am once again up kind of early watching or should I say listening to the TV behind me as I have no idea what is playing on it. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and attempting to wake up.

Being most of my section that I am working for RTI are transient residents who are not here right now, I'm not going to be doing any field work today. It's kind of senseless to knock on doors when no one is there, I'm strategically located for this section, so I'll know when they are back.

Michelle is wanting to do something today but is not sure what she wants to do. We have tossed a few ideas around, but nothing concrete as of yet. It's supposed to be nice today, so getting out and doing something near or in water could be a lot of fun.

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: