Links

Friday, July 27, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

West Virginia Mountain Fest is in full swing, it all opened up yesterday afternoon and last nights entertainment was Montgomery Gentry. Michelle and I have had our tickets since last December when they went on sale for the Early Bird Price. We did not make it over last night. Tonight might be a different story, Brett Michael the former lead singer of Poison is the featured act this evening. We plan on possibly making it this evening, but tomorrow night with Alabama is who we are really anticipating on seeing.

Both Michelle and I are working our part time jobs tomorrow, I have to run to get segment materials for a segment they want me to start working. I listed it last year, but she assigned it to someone else because they lived closer. She hasn't been able to get to the segment yet, so I am going to start to tackle it Sunday, but I need the segment materials first so I have to drive halfway to Elkins to pick them up.

Have yourselves a great day today and enjoy the start to a great weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: