Links

Sunday, July 08, 2018

The Sunday Morning/Late Saturday Post

We just got settled in from a long day. It was a great day and a great concert and I'm writing this before I lay down so I'm not rushed around in a few hours when I get up.

My Album is posted on Facebook from the pictures Michelle and I took, we tailgated in an are we never tailgated in before plus we ran into a number of people that we knew that just went to the concert.

I guess they almost had a riot as the Staff was being extra picky letting people in and the last people were getting through the security checkpoint at 9:40 for a concert that started at 8:00. Gates were slow and there was not enough of them to handle a crowd that size. I know a number of ticket holders will never be back to this venue because of this.

Anyways, I'm tired and going to bed.


ZZZZZZZ

No comments: