Links

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us after today, that just means we just need to get up and over that dreaded Noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

I think both Michelle and I are working both of our jobs today, she's going to the Vet's to do the books and I'm going out to do some field work for RTI and garner an interview or two. Not sure how long I am going to be out in the field this evening, I may just concentrate on getting done what needs to get done. 

Speaking of work, both of our regular jobs are just chugging along this week. I know at the DOE a lot of people are taking vacations at this time of the year and it's not a crowded facility in the slightest. It's not hard to find a parking spot, that's for sure...lol

Speaking of the DOE, have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: