* Monday is over with and we are not playing softball tonight, I guess I should do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,960 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,175 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography, and all these years later I am still working in my field of study.
* 3,790 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut.
* 3,007 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, right in our back yard.
* It was 2,544 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and exchanged our marital vows and poured sand into a flask.
* I have now lived 170 days longer than my Dad did, this is a streak I would really like to grow quite large.
* I have 4,879 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,516 days away.
* There are 246 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.
* 193 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil did stop by the back door this past weekend.
* 160 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. There will be some big things discussed this year, that is for sure.
* There are 154 more shopping days left until Christmas. Santa never got back to me about last weeks request.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 130 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* 54 days away from our next cruise. We are once again on the Pride heading to the Caribbean. There are two cameras, the Foreward and the Aft where you can see what is going on on the ship.
* We are 39 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC.
* There are 13 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 2 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. One concert down this year, time to gear up for the next series.
* I have written 5,324 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,676 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Have I mentioned how much I love my wife, I was able to pay my taxes and renew my license for two years all from the convenience of my computer thanks to her.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that.
* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. I'll take the heat waves any day.
* Venessa has a pretty good turnout Sunday for the fund raiser. Jim and Chris stopped over earlier, Amanda and Joey came when we did and Pam, George and Calvin all were there with us as well as we ate Spaghetti and raised a little money.
* Take a few weeks off from the riddles, they were easy at first but after a while you start to repeat yourself and it becomes a pain in the butt.
* I'm off the rest of the week for RTI, very transient area and they are not returning just yet. I'll hit it hard in a couple of weeks.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho