Links

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up early with who knows what playing on the boob tube behind me as I collect my thoughts for the day.

Well we did make it to Mountainfest yesterday, we ended up going around noonish to get our grub on. Most of the stuff really wasn't opened up yet or happening. We went and got a couple slaw dogs and some butt fries and hopped on the shuttle to come back home. Planning on returning for the Alabama Concert later that evening. Well I ended up with the headache friday night, we didn't go Thursday Night and last night Michelle had the headache and wasn't feeling well so we did not make it back over to see Alabama.

On to today, I'm going to have a busy day of shopping, traveling and working for RTI. I traveled yesterday morning to pick up the segment materials, now today I'm heading into the field to start the segment. Something tells me that this is going to be a long day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: