Links

Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes both our fun filled ans work filled weekends. Now it's time to put the weekend behind us and concentrate on the week in front of us as we prepare for another work week.

Well today is going to once again be a long one for both Michelle and I, we're both working at least one job today with Michelle going in and doing her second job this afternoon after work, and me I'll be heading out to the softball fields this evening to take on IDK. We've ran our record to 3-1 and looking to make it a 4th win on the season this evening. We will have our hands full, but hopefully we will be up to the challenge weather permitting.

My work this quarter with RTI is slow for the time being, I'm only working one segment and they are all transient residents that are not living in their residences at this time. Meaning I'm going out about once a week for the time being and knocking on doors that no one is at just to establish a record of call. It's a challenging quarter to say the least...lol

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: