Links

Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

*  Monday has been completed once I get today in I have a day off tomorrow for the 4th. best reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,939 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.

* It has been 5,154 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography.

* 3,769 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut.

* 2,986 days ago I proposed to Michelle, best decision I ever made.

* It was 2,523 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.

* I have now lived 149 days longer than my Dad did, my Mom's still alive and raising that bar for me every day.

* I have 4,900 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working. I was speaking to my Sister Kim this weekend and she mentioned Robert has already retired. Screw that, I need stress!!!!

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,537 days away.

* There are 267 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.

* 214 more days until Groundhog Day, this is when Phil will tell us about an Early Spring in 2019.

* 181 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. There will be some big things discussed this year, that is for sure.

* There are 175 more shopping days left until Christmas, not quite time to start preparing your lists, but it never hurts.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 151 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.

* We are 60 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC.

* There are 41 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are 24 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend.

* There are 4 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Burgettstown. Fire up the Limo because we partying like it's 2018.

* I have written 5,301 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,699 more to go until I reach that Milestone.

* Didn't get much of a chance to speak with Jonathan this weekend but I did speak with Barbara, he's a little under the weather at the moment.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I should have flown once again but I didn't.

* I get a two hour early release today from NETL, but it is going to be a long day as I will be out doing more field work for RTI as soon as I get done there. I should have no problem opening the rest of my lines up. I visited 81% of my segment on Sunday afternoon. 41 flights of stairs in 90° weather, I felt it.

* We made wings in our air fryer this weekend. We bought one a few weeks ago and it made a couple dozen wings for us in one batch.

* With the heat wave we have been experiencing as of late, I will re-emphasize that I still Hate Snow. 

* This weeks Riddle: The more you take, the more you leave behind. Whats are they?

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

* Answer to this weeks riddle? Footsteps.

No comments: