Links

Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things called weekends. Now it is time for us to get up and get back to doing what it is we do for a living.

Well tonight is also going to be a long one, I will be getting out of work and then rushing home to get changed and get to the ballpark by 6:00 this evening for our game. I don't know how we did it, but looking at the current BOPARC standings we are in first place in our league. Some of our better athletes have not even shown up this season yet, so that makes it even more amazing when you consider that. Hopefully we can keep it going, but we're playing a pretty competitive team this evening.

Looking at my week ahead, my schedule looks pretty open at work, I did my yearly Fire Warden Certification last week and don't have to attend this weeks training. I will be heading out into the field one day this week to work my local segment around here for RTI, but other than that my week appears to be open but that is always subject to change. 

It's Fair Season here in Monongalia County with the Mon County Fair opening up this evening with the Parade.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho and Go Whitetail Crossing Softball.!!!!

No comments: