* Monday is complete, I repeat Monday is complete. Now for your regularly scheduled Tuesday's Tidbits.
* It has been 19,953 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,168 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography.
* 3,783 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut.
* 3,000 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed to Michelle, how is that for a round number.
* It was 2,537 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.
* I have now lived 163 days longer than my Dad did, this is a streak I would really like to grow quite large.
* I have 4,886 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,523 days away.
* There are 253 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.
* 200 more days until Groundhog Day, this is when Phil will tell us about an Early Spring in 2019.
* 167 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. There will be some big things discussed this year, that is for sure.
* There are 161 more shopping days left until Christmas. Santa never got back to me about last weeks request.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 137 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* We are 46 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC.
* There are 27 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 10 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. One concert down this year, time to gear up for the next series.
* I have written 5,315 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,685 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* My sunburn from Saturday still stings, I should have worn sunscreen.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I should have flown once again but I didn't.
* I hate to mention this, but I do hate snow. I'll take the heat waves any day.
* Did get a chance to talk to Pam this weekend, she told me she now has 16 chickens and they are just about ready to start laying eggs.
* The Pittsburgh Pirates are heading into the All-Star break on a 6 game winning streak. Go Bucs.
* This weeks Riddle: Every night I am told what to do and I do it, yet everyone is still mad at me. What am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* Answer to this weeks riddle: An alarm clock