Links

Friday, July 13, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

OK, Big Question for everyone. I have written well over 5,000 blogs during my going on 14 wonderful years as a blogger. Yesterday's Blog in case no one noticed, was actually a blog I had posted like six years ago verbatim. I was going to bed Wednesday night and had realized I had forgotten to write my blog for the next morning, so I just randomly chose one from a few years ago and reposted it. Sometimes this blog is a tedious task rather than something I enjoy, but I do enjoy creating my history for all to share.

With that being said, I'm ready for the weekend. I actually have to go in a little early this morning as I have a Doctors appointment later this afternoon, so that I wont have to use any personal time, I'm going in an hour early so I can leave a little early.

No big plans for the weekend, we'll have to wait and see what presents itself.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: