Links

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household, or should I say I'm sitting as Kiwi is trying to move a few things around in his area. He wants to install a baby grand piano and wants me to get him a set of cutting torches and a welder so he can expand his living space. He said he already has the welders mask and all the other tools that he may need. I'm not sure where he stores everything, he is an expert of space management for sure. 

Well, today is officially the autumn equinox, which is when the Sun appears to cross the celestial equator, heading southward.What does that mean in lamens terms> Today is the first day of Fall, Summer is officially over with for 2024. You know with Football season and the kids back in school, things that you associate with the Fall Season, it kind of sneaks up on you, but it is now officially here. 

Had a good time celebrating Kaiden's 16th Birthday Party with him yesterday. It was a really nice day and there was a really nice turn out. He got a whole lot of envelopes, so my guess is he raked ina  few dollars for almost turning 16. 

When I left to go to the birthday Party, the Mountaineer game was in a rain delay and I had no idea what had happened in the game until I left and turned the radio on. The Mountaineers staged a nice comeback after the delay and managed to pull it off 32-28 over Kansas. 

Have yourselves a good day, make it memorable. 

No comments: