Links

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

Don't ask me what year this one goes back to, I'm thinking it was around 1976 or 1977. Yes that long-haired skinny kid with cut-off pants, knee-high tube socks (being held up by a rubber band) and those black Chuck Taylor Converse shoes was me. 

This was actually the first day that I got to meet my sister Kim who is just a year younger than me. We had grown up with different Grandparents, her with my Mom's and me with my Dad's, and had never met face to face where either one of us would have remembered it as we were too young. Terri was living with Mom and Kim had come down for a visit, so they arranged for the three of us to meet up together for the first time at Suburban Lanes. I'm sitting on the ledge where you walk downstairs to Stefanos or go upstairs to the bowling alley. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: