Links

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Happy 16th Birthday Kaiden Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my great-nephew a very Happy Birthday today. If my math is correct, and it is spot on accurate, Kaiden is turning 1 years old today. 

Kaiden is an exceptional young man, I'm trying to convince him to play football next year (hint hint), as he has grown into someone who has the size and strength to play the game right now, I think he would have a lot of fun knocking a few heads around. 

Ralph and Amy held his 16th Birthday Party this past weekend at the Mountainview Jamboree, so I'm not sure what will be going on today specifically if anything. 

If you happen to see or talk to Kaiden today, make sure that you wish him a very happy birthday.

Happy Birthday, Kaiden. 

No comments: