Links

Sunday, September 08, 2024

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit once again in a quiet household, he's being quiet this morning so I don't know if he is still recovering from a night of partying last night. He was hitting the birdnip a little hard last night doing his song and dance routine. He asked me this morning if I know anyone who does at home pedicures, he wants his nails painted. I swear that bird is a unique one with some of his ideas. 

Me, I have been under the weather for a few days now. I can always tell when it is getting close for the time to get my flu shot (we usually get them the first week in October) as I have been feeling it the past few days. 

I don't have the heart to tell Kiwi that Michelle and I are having Wings today for dinner. It's the start of the NFL Football season and Michelle said she would like to do wings, so we are going to do wings today. Don't worry Kiwi, we want chicken wings, not conure wings, and no that is not your 3rd cousin twice removed that we are planning on eating today.

Have yourselves a great day.  

No comments: