Links

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Happy Birthday Calvin McClain

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Nephew Calvin a very Happy Birthday today.

 Don't ask me how old he is all I know is that all of my Nephews and Nieces have passed me up in age and I'm still only 21 (he's 29) Calvin is someone Michelle and I have watched grow up and mature more than any other family member since we have been together. 

He has matured into a fine young man and now has a beautiful wife and now a wonderful young Son to share his life with. I'm not sure what Jeanetta or even Jax or my sister Pam have planned for him today, but I will say it'll be memorable no matter what it may be. It has been a real honor watching this young man grow up into the man that he is today. 

He was even nice enough to come over and wire up our washer and dryer earlier this year and put a pigtail on it to make it the way it should be instead of being hard wired in. He is amazing young man to say the very least. 

If you happen to see Calvin today, make sure that you wish him a very Happy Birthday today. Happy Birthday Calvin.

No comments: