Links

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi is still up trying to lower the tone of voice so that he can replace James Earl Jones as the Voice of Darth Vader. I'm not sure he can get that low though, but he is trying. 

Michelle and I did manage to get out of the house a little bit yesterday. We took a trip to Bridgeport to visit JCPenneys to buy what we are going to wear to Brittany's wedding next month. I'm a big boy and Clarksburg has a much larger big and tall section to choose from than Morgantown. 

We finally got a chance to try steak and shake, I have to say neither one of us was impressed. There were only three cars in the drive thru when we got there, and it took forever to prepare our food and they didn't even get the order right. Michelle got a banana shake that was pretty good, their fries on the other hand seemed like they were made hours before and were cold and not very good. The burgers were OK at best, had some flavor, but I would much rather have Five Guys. 

Today were going to do a little bit of grocery shopping and do everything that we need to do to prepare for the upcoming week. Other than that I think we are just going to relax and watch the Steelers play the Bronco's this afternoon. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: