Links

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back 14 years, to when Michelle and I took a trip to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton Ohio. It was a place that I had always wanted to go but never did. so Michelle and I made a trip out of it and even went to Amish Country the next day. It was a nice weekend and if you have never been to Canton or the Hall of Fame, it's really not that far of a trip and is really worth it. 

This picture was taken as we were getting ready to walk into the main part of the building (it's much bigger than just this. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: