Links

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Saturday

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household, he's in his cage brainstorming about how he can do something that wins him a Nobel Prize in Bird Psychology. I just don't have the heart to tell him they do not award a Nobel Prize to birds, he's not going to like that at all. 


Well today is the day that Jim and Chris are going to have their Auction. It's going to be held at Woodland United Methodist Church tonight starting at 6:00. I'm pretty sure Michelle is planning on working the auction this evening and will probably be up there most of the day. Stop on by as look at the complete lot that they will be auctioning off, it's supposed to be a consignment auction, meaning there will be lots of other people auctioning off their stuff with I'm and Chris being the auctioneers. 

I'm planning on trying to cut the grass today, weather permitting. The rain that we had last weekend has caused the grass to grow a little bit and I want to try to get it cut. I think I only have one or maybe two more cuts left in the season before we hang it up for the 2024 grass-cutting season. 

I Officially start Monday with Parsons, it's still going to be on a part-time basis like it was when I was a contractor, but I'll be a Parsons employee. They have already sent me this monstrosity of a PC Computer, and as of press time I have two Monitors coming for it as well as a high-end laptop coming as well. I'm going to have to set this up in one of the spare bedrooms as I could not make it work with the current configuration I use for my other Contracting. I can use the laptop with that setup, but the big workstation needs a whole new setup. I was talking to one of the IT guys when the PC came and he said this is a very high-end Computer, meant for some high-end processing. We'll have to wait and see what they have lined up for me. Funny story this week, they wanted me to go to Malmstrom Air Force Base in a couple of weeks. I would love to see beautiful Montana, but the scheduling of events going on at that time would not permit it. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: