Links

Saturday, September 21, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a non-quiet household, it's an animal party up in here as we have Maybelline and Gracie here visiting since yesterday. Kiwi wants to dive off his cage and do backflips onto May, but he has wings and that really isn't that big of an accomplishment, but don't tell him I said that. 

So a couple of things coming up today, the Mountaineers take on Kansas today at noon. They will be trying to bounce back from that fiasco last week when we blew a 10-point lead against that bad school from the north known as Pitt. Hopefully, we can put that game behind us and get back to doing what I know we are capable of. 

This afternoon we will be attending Kayden's Birthday Party up at the Mountainview Jamboree, that is if we are both up to it. Michelle and I have both been under the weather the last couple of weeks and we're trying to recover, so if you see me today I may be socially distancing myself because of how I have been feeling. I'm still able to work, but I'm fortunate to work from the comforts of home. This will be a celebration of Kaiden's 16th Birthday. 

Grass is starting to stick up in places, but with the drought that we are in the grass really has not been growing much at all and not at all in some cases. It may be 50/50 with me letting it go another week, and I would tend to favor the 50% (if you know which one I mean). 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: