Links

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This picture is from 13 years ago, me and my Photographer niece Amy were comparing cameras and techniques as we were both at Pam and George's place. I think I had just bought a camera that had like 48X optical zoom with all the bells and whistles, it was the last one I bought before I bought my DSLR camera. I think we were all gathered for Moke and Jean's Birthday that Pam and George were graciously hosting. 

Was that really 2011? Time is just going by a little too quickly for my taste. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: