Links

Saturday, September 07, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here me and my buddy Kiwi and I sit in a semi-quiet household, he's in his cage singing and working on his vocals. He's in there singing scales and tells me he want's to win a Grammy next year and he's working hard. He's got an album coming out called Kiwi sings the Bee Gee's, but I'm not sure if Barry Gibb has signed off on it yet, you know they whole copyright thing and all. 

The Mountaineers do play this evening, not as big as a game as last week, but an important one no doubt. They will be taking on the University of Albany tomorrow evening. Game time starts at 6:00 and this is the one game of the year where it's a tune up game. Where we play a lower level opponent and try to get some playing time in for some of the younger players. Traffic will be heavy, but not as heavy as it was last week so keep that in mind, especially this afternoon. 

What's on our agenda? Not sure other than the traditional shopping that Michelle does on Saturday Morning. Grass really isn't that long so I may wait for another day to cut it. You never know though, I may change my mind. 

Other than that no real plans for today or tomorrow as of yet. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: