Links

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Late Saturday Blog

Yeah we decided to sleep in a little bit, but we are still here. I guess that is another way of saying we forgot to write this morning's blog. I blame Kiwi but he has been up all night trying to determine what Penn State is going to do today so he can figure out how to beat them. 

Yes, Penn State is back in Morgantown for the first time in over 30 years to take on the Mountaineers. Pat MacAfee did his show yesterday on Campus and there was a huge turn out, people were lining up as early as 3:00 AM for the event. He brought out all the legends and he even gave $ 1 Million to the WVU NIL in the name of all of his team mates. You got to love Patrick. 

We have no plans of going anywhere today, this is going to be a big game. Do I have any predictions for today? Nope. When I predict I am usually wrong so I'm keeping my mouth shut until AFTER the game. 

Have a Great Day.

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!!

No comments: