Links

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sunday

Here I once again sit in a quiet household, Kiwi is still studying Penn State Game film and thinks Neal Brown should give him a job if he helps WVU beat Penn State this coming weekend. He's in there studying and pacing back and forth cussing, but he is one determined little bird. He knows it's a big week and he's trying to help us beat the #8 team in the country to start the year off. 

I did manage to cut grass yesterday, I didn't want it to get too long before I cut it again. I somehow managed to screw up and run over some kind of a tarp and managed to get it caught up in the blades locking everything up. Fortunately we have a very sharp knife, some wheel chocks, a nice jack and jack stands as well as a garage to do this in. It was mostly Michelle fixing my screw up. 

Plans for the day include our normal Sunday shopping. Pam is going to something at Mason Dixon Park, so I just may walk around the house a little bit instead of going to the Mall. I can't keep up with Michelle and I walk at a much slower pace. I guess they call that getting old. 

Have a great day. 

No comments: