Links

Monday, August 05, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to end the weekend on. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

Girls trip and Brittany's Bachelorette Party was completed this weekend.  We celebrated Jax's very first Birthday Yesterday. I got the grass cut, which is always a good thing, so I guess you can call that a pretty good weekend even if I do have to say so myself. 

I need to get in contact with Hartsells and schedule to get both cars inspected this month. I like to do it before the students come back but it never works out for me for some reason. Hopefully it is more in my favor this year. 

Looking at my week ahead, my calender is pretty much open at work, working on a big project. We did have an internet outage all day in Austin Texas on Friday, which means I couldn't connect to the VPN or get any of the servers or licenses I needed. It was an easy day so to speak, but reality returns today. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: