Links

Thursday, August 08, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This weeks pic was from the year we did NOT win the KDKA McDonalds Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Show. Before the Championship round Chris said lets finish in 3rd place that way we get VIP treatment to Training Camp. We finished in third place that year, then won the next two years to give us our 2nd and 3rd Championship. 

Anyways we were VIP guests to St Vincent's College and the Pittsburgh Steelers. We were on the field with the team (didn't have to sit in the stands) and that was when I grabbed this shot. The Bald guy is Ben Rothlisberger, 84 is AB Brown, 17 is Mike Wallace and 80 was when Plexico Burress briefly returned to the Steelers and was a men among boys, but got hurt 4 days after this picture was taken and that was pretty much it for him. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: