Links

Saturday, August 03, 2024

Girls Trip, no boys allowed

Well here Kiwi and I sit all rejected, Michelle is going on a girls trip and Kiwi and I are home holding down the fort. He's coming up with all kinds of questions today, like Dad after three weeks are you finally going to cut the damn grass? I said Kiwi, if it does not rain today that will be on my agenda as well as a trip to Aldi's. 

Yes the girls are taking off early this morning and heading to Ohio for Brittany's Bridal shower. They are heading to Kalahari waterpark for the day and will be spending the night at the waterpark. Michelle, Kim, Terri, Amy, Val and of course the lovely bride Brittany will be joining with the grooms family (women) and spending a day in luxury as we guys hang around and hold down the fort. They are heading out in the wee hours of the morning (around the time this posts) and will be returning home tomorrow afternoon some time. 

I have a few things to do around the house (yes I will be cutting grass) and doing a little bit of grocery shopping. I did get Lucy's dog license for the year so I will probably be running them over to Mom sometime today. 

I'll be grocery shopping tomorrow morning as well as the chores around the house. I will be attending Jax's First Birthday party (his birthday was Thursday), not sure if the girls will make it back in time, but you never know. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: