Links

Monday, August 19, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to end the weekend on. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

I have dropped one car off at Hartsell's Exxon to get inspected today. Dropping one off today and the other on Wednesday. Thankfully inspections will now run for two years instead of one, so I shouldn't have to do this next year. I always seem to get caught on the first day of classes or when the students get back to get my cars inspected. I think last year it cost me like $35 to Uber to Hartsells because it was a peak period. Not sure how I am going to handle it today, I may just wait until tomorrow to go and pick it up or I may just Uber back over. 

Looking at my week ahead at work, still working on my project for Transmission lines in Texas. I think we are about to get super swamped with some other projects coming up as well. Speaking of work my time with Lancesoft (contracted to Parsons) is about over if not over, I sent my equipment back last week and we are in the process of bringing me on as a casual Parsons employee. We have talked about it for some time, not the ball is rolling and in my court. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great week. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: