Links

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household. Kiwi is up in his cage and ready a book on Human Psychology, I think he is trying to figure out how to help Neal Brown next week on finding tendencies in Penn State's Offensive and Defensive Coordinators' play calling. He's looking for weaknesses. He did tell me Pat MacAfee called him and they are going to do a little bar hopping together next weekend.

So what is on our agenda for the day? A little grocery shopping and Michelle wants to clean up the Blackstone and I want to cut the grass so I don't have to cut it next weekend. College Football starts next weekend with Penn State coming to town and I don't want to be cutting any grass. Other than that I have no idea what is on our agenda for the day. 

I did talk to Val a few times this week, Josh has his first week completed at WVU and is a lot less nervous now. I think he was a little worried about what was to come, it's a normal feeling for anyone entering college, fear of the unknown, now he's got his feet wet he should be OK from here on out. My first day of college I threw up on my way to my first class, I had no idea what to expect and I made it through. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it special. 

No comments: