Links

Monday, August 12, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to end the weekend on. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was so happy we got so much done Saturday Morning that we could pretty much cruise and relax yesterday. 

Looking at my work schedule, typical week for me. We're just trucking on along and trying to knock out project after project. I really do like our group and the work we are doing, it was such a blessing to get back into the electrical part of GIS. Something I did learn last week, Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Walz is a GIS Guy and was actually the Keynote Speaker at the ESRI Confernece. It's nice to have someone who understands our discipline and what it can do. Maybe my field could be expanding. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: