Links

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, Kiwi is up asking me questions. He said Dad, you're a human, Mom's a Human, my sisters have four legs and are cats, hell even Grandma is a Human, why don't I look like everyone else. I said Kiwi, it's because you're a bird. You don;t need to practice your driving skills, you have wings that you can just spread apart and fly to where ever you want to go. He looks at me and said why would I do that, I prefer to drive and then asked me to buy him a car. Crazy bird. 

Had a pretty productive day yesterday. Mom called me Friday night and said her TV in her bedroom wasn't working but Gerald's was. Their phone would not ring in our ring out also. So I went over yesterday morning and rebooted her X1 Box, and then both TV's were working again. I rebooted the modem and then the phone started working again. Hooked up her network settings again, showed her why her cell phone wasn't ringing and that could have been a busy day. 

Until I went home and want to stay ahead of the rain of Hurricane Debbie and decided to mow grass. It's been 4 or 5 weeks since I last mowed. Two weeks ago we went to visit Hayley, last weekend Michelle was out of town and it rained here. So the grass was much thicker than it usually is when I mow grass. It was a productive day. 

Today is the last day of the 2024 Summer Olympics. Closing ceremony will be this evening and that will be it for these summer games. I've had my TV on the pretty much the entire time, I'm going to have to go back to watching regular TV shows like Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon. I'm going to miss the Olympics. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: